Sunday, October 29, 2006

Eight miles high

A great night was had by all 6 of us who were fortunate enough to see Roger McGuinn http://www.ibiblio.org/jimmy/mcguinn/index.html on Friday at the Royal Northern College of Music, walking on playing Mr Tambourine Man on 12 string was a great enterance..and it just got bettter..!! Playing dazzeling guitar , including a tailor- made 7 string , singing in fine , plaintive voice ,telling funny , wonderful annecdotes and realing off classic after classic he really made me remember how much I loved the Byrds and how he has influenced countless musicians since the 60's... A night to savor and not forget. The crowd went mad ..and it put me into uch a party mood..so I didnt get home till the dawn broke... Of course Manchester reality hit me when some angel stole my bag , mobile, Ipod , and irreplaceable diary...

No comments: